PRE-ORDER - Shipping End of October 2017
Introducing DJI’s Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian
The Phantom 4 Pro has received a fresh, new look and professional makeover with the new DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian.
The Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian features:
- A fresh, new look – a matte-gray Obsidian colour shell with a magnesium, anti-fingerprint, and electroplated, coated gimbal.
- Upgraded camera for exemplary performance and quality – Featuring a 1” CMOS sensor with 4K 60 fps video recording capabilities as well as a camera that is able to capture stunning 20-megapixel stills to completely capture the shot you envision.
- A full 360-degree obstacle avoidance system to keep every flight experience crash-free, as well as keep pilots and their aircrafts safe.
- Extended range and flight time – With a flight time of up to 30 minutes, thanks to the Obsidian’s 15.2V 5870 mAh Intelligent Flight Battery, pilots will have plenty of time in the air to perfect their vision. A max range of 7 km also ensures pilots have as much freedom as they need to reach for the skies and capture the perfect shot.
DJI’s most innovative Intelligent flight modes:
- Draw – In Draw mode, users can simply trace a route on their screen to create a flight path and shoot more dynamic, complex shots.
- TapFly – With TapFly, pilots can tap on their screen and have their drone automatically fly in that direction.
- ActiveTrack – Users can have their drone automatically follow a subject and keep it centered in the frame for easy, yet advanced shots.