DJI's camera stabilization technology is now available to be used on your phone. With cellphones having such amazing cameras why not use them for capturing your video all while being stabilized on the Osmo platform. People have tried inferior brands, now the big player in the industry, DJI, has stepped up.
- The Osmo Mobile takes the new ActiveTrack technology first seen in the phantom 4 and now its built into the DJI GO app and allows the Osmo Mobile to automatically keep your smartphone facing you or your target as it moves.
- The Osmo Mobile’s 3-axis gimbal system smooths out the movements you do, turning every shot into stabilized cinematic video.
- New timelapse mode takes amazing timelapse video automatically.
- The Osmo Mobile lets you share special moments in real time using YouTube Live streaming direct from your phone all inside the DJI GO app.
- Shoot better photos in low light, with powerful camera stabilization and full manual camera control, you can now hold your phone while having the shutter open for much linger creating great night shots and motion blur.
- The Osmo Mobile’s panorama function automatically captures and blends 9 separate photos together to create one stunning photo, no more manual stitching or mis-aligning the photos.
- Used with its range of accessories, the Osmo Mobile can be mounted almost anywhere, giving you more opportunities to get that perfect shot, on the bike, on the car a tripod, a selfie stick, and many more.
- Enjoy more than just DJI GO. Osmo Mobile has an sdk so you will see support for it from your favorite developer like litchi and others!