The DJI Phantom 4 Pro improves upon the already proven Phantom 4 model. The Pro has enhanced maneuverability, speed, and computer based upgrades that allows fliers to more readily enjoy capturing the optimal footage possible during an extended flight. From the enhanced camera to the new radio capabilities, the DJI Phantom 4 Pro is ready to capture the latest of your life's great adventures.
A Brilliant World Is Waiting To Be Captured With The DJI Phantom 4 Pro And Pro+
A sleek design and the best in quadcopter aerodynamics come together to provide the perfect machine for capturing professional-grade photographs and videos. The defining characteristics of the Phantom 4 Pro and Pro+ include:
- Enhanced Lightbridge HD video transmission system, which includes 5.8 GHz transmission support.
- Fliers can now choose to fly between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz to eliminate image lag and cut through the interference.
- Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) allows the DJI Phantom 4 Pro to transmit and receive both controller and video transmission signals on the same frequency, which increases transmission reliability and ensure the maximum range of video transmission is achieved.
- Intuitive flying controls, including beginner and sport flying modes, that make it easier to track and film quickly moving wildlife, athletes, storms, and a wide array of other activities.
- Keep the Phantom 4 Pro and Pro+ safe while they are off filming via the five direction obstacle sensing system.
- The Phantom 4 Pro+ uses a built-in 5.5 inch 1080p screen with 1000 cd/m2 of brightness to improve the visibility of bright, vivid colors in direct sunlight.
- Say goodbye to connecting a tablet or mobile device when you simplify your pre-flight preparations and use the Pro+.
- Video lag is reduced in the Pro+ thanks to the built-in DJI GO app, which also helps to fully optimize the hardware and software by creating the environment needed to edit and share images almost instantaneously.
- Capture as many shots as your heart desires thanks to the five-hour battery life that makes the Pro+ the top aerial imaging solution on the market.
- Speaking of capturing professional-grade images and videos, both the Pro and Pro+ versions feature a top of the line camera. The updated camera features a 20-megapixel sensor that is capable of shooting 4K/60 fps video.
- The camera's burst mode captures stills at an impressive 14 fps.
- Titanium alloy and magnesium alloy are used to increase rigidity, while simultaneously providing the stability needed to capture beautiful shots.
Whether you choose to fly the DJI Phantom 4 Pro or the Pro+, you will have chosen the optimal aerial imaging solution. Simple control panels, extended flight times, intelligent navigation, an enhanced Lightbridge HD system, and an impressive camera make the DJI Phantom 4 Pro and Pro+ the top choice for beginner, armature, and professional film enthusiasts. Contact a representative today to discover how you can create memories that will last a lifetime thanks to the aerial imaging capabilities of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro and Pro+.